Canon PIXMA MG5660 Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Manuals, User Guide, and Getting Started
Canon Pixma MG5660 is a wireless multifunction printer that can print, scan and copy documents, as well as product photos and text in color. This is primarily a printer that offers fast print speeds and good photo quality. However, the high cost of consumables prevents us from giving it our full approval. The Canon Pixma MG5660 printer offers a small footprint that does not take too much space in a workspace: 45.7 x 37 x 14.9 cm. The absence of a paper tray in the back allows it to be pressed against a wall if necessary. Like most Canon inkjet printers, the scanner (with a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi) is located above the device, protected by a moving cover. It supports the classic A4 format (21 x 29.7 cm). The hood has hinged hinges that allow it to fit thick documents such as books. The Canon PIXMA MG5660 also doubles as a copier, but it does not have a loading tray that allows documents to be placed for automatic scanning. This is not really a flaw for a photo-oriented consumer printer. If you are looking for something to make a more “industrial” copy, look for more professional products. Setting up the printer is very easy and does not require much effort, especially if you go on the standard USB connection that helps install drivers on a computer. It only took us a few minutes to connect it to our Windows Vista test PC.
How to download the Canon PIXMA MG5660 Manuals, User Guide and Getting Started Manual
Here is the guide to download the manuals in PDF for Windows and Mac. Go to the download section to download the manual directly.
Download Instructions for Canon PIXMA MG5660 Manual (Windows)
- Click the Download link, select Save, specify Save As, and then click the Save button to download the file.
- If you select Run (or open) instead, the save file will automatically be installed after it has been saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the location specified in the self-extracting format.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open the Canon PIXMA MG5660 Manual window.
- Enjoy the Manuals.
Download Instructions for Canon PIXMA MG5660 Manual (MacOS)
- Check your Macbook settings to see where the files are stored.
- Similar to Windows, Click the Download link, select Save, specify Save As, and then click the Save button to download the file.
- Double-click the downloaded PIXMA MG5660 Manual files.
- Enjoy the Manuals.
After you understand how to download and open the manuals, please download the Canon PIXMA MG5660 manual at your disposal at the following link.
Download Canon PIXMA MG5660 User Manual and Getting Started Guide
This user manual describes tutorials such as how to use the PIXMA MG5660 driver and application software for the printer. The Getting Started guide files are a PDF that contains instructions on how to get started manual for the PIXMA MG5660 series.