Canon PIXMA MG5560 Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Manuals, User Guide, and Getting Started
This printer has a WLAN interface that allows easy integration into networks. This allows the printer to be operated and used by all workstations in the network, even without an actively connected PC. This multifunction device has the functions of printing, scanning, and copying. With a print speed of 12 pages in black and white and 8.7 pages in color, it is a good printer for home applications. The printer can be operated with the display in its basic functions without an active PC. The Canon PIXMA MG5560 is equipped with five separate ink cartridges, all of which are individually interchangeable. This way, you do not spend unnecessary resources and save money. In addition, the cartridges are also available in XL format, so you can work longer with it. It’s print speed is also convincing, In one minute, you get 9 color or 12 black and white pages in the usual good Canon quality. With the Canon PIXMA MG5560, you are spoiled for choice, from which device or application you want to send your documents via WLAN or USB 2.0. For example, you can choose from your smartphone or tablet, or print directly from the cloud via Google Cloud Print or AirPrint – it could not be easier! A card reader is missing as well as a USB port for sticks and cameras.
How to download the Canon PIXMA MG5560 Manuals, User Guide and Getting Started Manual
Here is the guide to download the manuals in PDF for Windows and Mac. Go to the download section to download the manual directly.
Download Instructions for Canon PIXMA MG5560 Manual (Windows)
- Click the Download link, select Save, specify Save As, and then click the Save button to download the file.
- If you select Run (or open) instead, the save file will automatically be installed after it has been saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the location specified in the self-extracting format.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open the Canon PIXMA MG5560 Manual window.
- Enjoy the Manuals.
Download Instructions for Canon PIXMA MG5560 Manual (MacOS)
- Check your Macbook settings to see where the files are stored.
- Similar to Windows, Click the Download link, select Save, specify Save As, and then click the Save button to download the file.
- Double-click the downloaded PIXMA MG5560 Manual files.
- Enjoy the Manuals.
After you understand how to download and open the manuals, please download the Canon PIXMA MG5560 manual at your disposal at the following link.
Download Canon PIXMA MG5560 User Manual and Getting Started Guide
This user manual describes tutorials such as how to use the PIXMA MG5560 driver and application software for the printer. The Getting Started guide files are a PDF that contains instructions on how to get started manual for the PIXMA MG5560 series.