Canon PIXMA MG5140 Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Manuals, User Guide, and Getting Started
Canon PIXMA MG5140 boasts a new “look and feel”, and features a 6 cm TFT LCD display with an intuitive interface. The Quick Operation mode also simplifies access to the most common functions, which means fewer steps needed to reach those of frequent use. The time to start printing is drastically reduced, in fact, you can print a photo from a memory card in just two steps. Canon PIXMA MG5140 allows users to be more creative. With the Full HD Movie Print feature, they are able to print beautiful images by selecting a single frame from a full HD movie captured with a Canon EOS digital SLR or an HD video recorded with a Canon digital compact. The software produces an exceptional detail from movies with resolutions up to 1080p input, and with Movie Frame Enhancement technology can increase resolution and eliminate noise to provide optimum image quality. The Canon PIXMA MG5140 is a color inkjet printer. Print directly from cameras and memory cards. Suitable for home use. It is compatible with Windows and MAC operating systems. PC connection is via USB interface. The Canon Pixma MG5140 Scanner has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. The printing speed allows printing up to 9.7 pages per minute in monochrome and 6, 1 page per minute in color.
How to download the Canon PIXMA MG5140 Manuals, User Guide and Getting Started Manual
Here is the guide to download the manuals in PDF for Windows and Mac. Go to the download section to download the manual directly.
Download Instructions for Canon PIXMA MG5140 Manual (Windows)
- Click the Download link, select Save, specify Save As, and then click the Save button to download the file.
- If you select Run (or open) instead, the save file will automatically be installed after it has been saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the location specified in the self-extracting format.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open the Canon PIXMA MG5140 Manual window.
- Enjoy the Manuals.
Download Instructions for Canon PIXMA MG5140 Manual (MacOS)
- Check your Macbook settings to see where the files are stored.
- Similar to Windows, Click the Download link, select Save, specify Save As, and then click the Save button to download the file.
- Double-click the downloaded PIXMA MG5140 Manual files.
- Enjoy the Manuals.
After you understand how to download and open the manuals, please download the Canon PIXMA MG5140 manual at your disposal at the following link.
Download Canon PIXMA MG5140 User Manual and Getting Started Guide
This user manual describes tutorials such as how to use the MG5140 driver and application software for the printer. The Getting Started guide files are a PDF that contains instructions on how to get started manual for the PIXMA MG5140 series.