Canon PIXMA G5060 Manual (G5000 Series)
Canon PIXMA G5060 Manuals, User Guide, and Getting Started
The printers of the Pixma G series are aimed at the home office and small businesses. In addition, Canon PIXMA G5060 is equipped with a Wi-Fi and Ethernet interface in addition to a USB port. Each model supports printing via the Canon PRINT app for iOS and Android as well as PIXMA Cloud Link directly from the cloud such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and Evernote. the printer can automatically print double-sided pages (duplex printing). And the speed is the same: all three models print up to 13 black-and-white pages per minute, Canon PIXMA G5060 can print up to 6.8 color pages per minute. This was tested according to Canon with ISO / IEC 29103 black and white templates or ISO / IEC 24712 color templates. The ink tanks of all devices can be refilled. Canon delivers each device with three black ink bottles, which together should cover up to 18,000 printouts. In addition, the Canon PIXMA G5060 comes with a color set, which, according to Canon, should cover up to 7,700 pages. According to Canon, the ink tanks should lead to “very low printing costs per page”. the Canon PIXMA G5060 can be controlled via a front-mounted and fold-up panel with two-line LCD.
How to download the Canon PIXMA G5060 Manuals, User Guide and Getting Started Manual
Here is the guide to download the manuals in PDF for Windows and Mac. Go to the download section to download the manual directly.
Download Instructions for Canon PIXMA G5060 Manual (Windows)
- Click the Download link, select Save, specify Save As, and then click the Save button to download the file.
- If you select Run (or open) instead, the save file will automatically be installed after it has been saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the location specified in the self-extracting format.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open the Canon PIXMA G5060 Manual window.
- Enjoy the Manuals.
Download Instructions for Canon PIXMA G5060 Manual (MacOS)
- Check your Macbook settings to see where the files are stored.
- Similar to Windows, Click the Download link, select Save, specify Save As, and then click the Save button to download the file.
- Double-click the downloaded PIXMA G5060 Manual files.
- Enjoy the Manuals.
After you understand how to download and open the manuals, please download the Canon PIXMA G5060 manual at your disposal at the following link.
Download Canon PIXMA G5060 User Manual and Getting Started Guide
This user manual describes tutorials such as how to use the PIXMA G5060 driver and application software for the printer. The Getting Started guide files are a PDF that contains instructions on how to get started manual for the PIXMA G5060 series.