Canon PIXMA MG5540 Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Manuals, User Guide, and Getting Started
In this Canon PIXMA MG5540 guide, most of the operations are described based on the windows display when Windows 8 operating system is used. Organize Images Easily In My Image Garden, you can register the names of people and events to photos. You can organize photos easily as you can display them not only by folder but also by calendar, event, and person. This also allows you to find the target photos easily when you search for them later on. The Canon PIXMA MG5540 supports “access point mode” in which you can connect to the machine wirelessly from a computer or smartphone even in an environment without an access point or wireless LAN router. Switch to “access point mode” with simple steps to enjoy scanning and printing wirelessly. When you use the printer with the access point mode, be sure to specify the access point name of the machine and the security setting in advance. By using PIXMA Cloud Link, you can access an application that supports this service and use it directly without using your computer in Canon PIXMA MG5540. In addition to printing photos and documents from various applications, you can register and manage applications.
How to download the Canon PIXMA MG5540 Manuals, User Guide and Getting Started Manual
Here is the guide to download the manuals in PDF for Windows and Mac. Go to the download section to download the manual directly.
Download Instructions for Canon PIXMA MG5540 Manual (Windows)
- Click the Download link, select Save, specify Save As, and then click the Save button to download the file.
- If you select Run (or open) instead, the save file will automatically be installed after it has been saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the location specified in the self-extracting format.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open the Canon PIXMA MG5540 Manual window.
- Enjoy the Manuals.
Download Instructions for Canon PIXMA MG5540 Manual (MacOS)
- Check your Macbook settings to see where the files are stored.
- Similar to Windows, Click the Download link, select Save, specify Save As, and then click the Save button to download the file.
- Double-click the downloaded PIXMA MG5540 Manual files.
- Enjoy the Manuals.
After you understand how to download and open the manuals, please download the Canon PIXMA MG5540 manual at your disposal at the following link.
Download Canon PIXMA MG5540 User Manual and Getting Started Guide
This user manual describes tutorials such as how to use the PIXMA MG5540 driver and application software for the printer. The Getting Started guide files are a PDF that contains instructions on how to get started manual for the PIXMA MG5540 series.